The Madison Russian School is excited to announce that we have some openings for the 2016-2017 school year! We are looking for instructors for Math, Performing Arts, and Language subject areas. If you, or anyone you know, have experience teaching and are ready to work with some amazing students, this is a great opportunity!
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about specific openings.
We’re happy to announce that we’ve opened up the daily registration option for Camp Friendship! Details about the camp can be found here
Come and join our experienced staff for a memorable summer! We have new field trips planned, for example, the Baraboo Circus (in the Circus World Museum) on June 15th, as well as many other exciting trips and events!
We can’t wait to welcome all the children to our camp!
Several of our Madison-area students are participating in the Живая классика 2016 (Living Classics 2016) international competition this year. This entails memorizing text from a piece of prose and then performing it to a judging panel. In order to start competing, each of the participants must gather 100 “likes” before the end of March, 2016 on the website where they’re registered. We are asking you all to support these young readers by watching their entries and voting for (Liking) them. We (and the participants especially!) appreciate your time and effort in supporting them! The process is really easy:
- Go to http://youngreaders.ru/
- Click on “Войти” и потом “Зарегистрироваться”
- You will need to fill in 3 fields, Name, E-mail Address, and Password and click on Submit (“Зарегистрироваться”)
- Search for each participant (in Russian), one at a time:
- Райнфельдт Лора
- Агапова Соня
- Малина Валерия Дмитриевна
- Юнна Гопан
- Click on each video that the participant has listed (could be more than one)
- Once the video opens, you can click on the Like button (+1 мне нравится) and also leave a supportive comment.
There may be other students from our area posting their videos soon, and if so, we’ll add their names in the comments. Remember to support each participant as soon as possible! If they do not get 100 Likes, they will not be included in the competition.