The Madison Russian School is looking for a new Director!
This is a part time position that will require a commitment of 15-20 hours per month.
Madison Russian School is an incorporated 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that offers variety Russian/Ukrainian language classes and organizes community events and activities. The school has been established in 2003 by a group of dedicated parents-teachers and has been successfully growing to serve 60+ talented and dedicated students ever since.
We are seeking an individual who is energetic, organized, a problem solver, and possesses great communication skills. This individual needs to be passionate about education and dedicated to the success of our next generation and academic growth of the school.
The Director is responsible for leading the school’s team of excellent teachers’ and support staff members’ day-to-day operation. The director will provide leadership and direction to the school and the Russian Speaking community, supporting and inspiring each level of leadership in their own defined area. The ideal candidate for this role is someone with experience leading teams, managing staff, and working in schools or non-profit organizations.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
– A proven track record in educational leadership- preferred
– The ability to lead and work collaboratively with a talented team of teachers, parents, and other school personnel
– Strong commitment to build positive relationships with families and the community
– The ability to recruit and retain highly qualified teachers
– The flexibility to learn and adapt to new cultures and situations
– Integrity, dedication, and a strong work ethic
– Strong verbal and written communication skills
– Manage key partnerships related to areas of school operations oversight (facility contractors, donors, volunteers and etc.)
Qualified candidates are invited to apply by sending a letter of interest, resume, and names and contact information of up to 3 references via email to: email@example.com